No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Bacon-Wrapped Dates
No Name® Bacon-Wrapped Dates
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Toast almonds on baking sheet until golden, 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Stuff each date with one toasted almond.
- Wrap stuffed dates with No Name Bacon slice. Secure with toothpick, place on baking sheet.
- Bake until crisp, approximately 25-35 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towel to drain, let cool briefly, serve warm.
- 24 blanched whole almonds
- 24 dates, pitted
- 8+ slices No Name Natural Hickory Smoked Thick Sliced Bacon