No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Brand Salmon Everything Bagel and Salmon Dip
No Name® Brand Salmon Everything Bagel and Salmon Dip
- Cook the salmon according to package instructions.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream and the cream cheese together until they are well incorporated.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Let mixture chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with additional sesame seeds and green onions.
- Serve with bagel chips, pretzels or fresh veggies.
(serves 12-15 appetizer servings)
- ¼ Cup Minced Red Onion
- ¼ Cup Green Onions, Minced
- 2 TB Black Sesame Seeds or Poppy Seeds
- 2 TB White sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Caraway seeds
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Salt, preferably Kosher
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 each No Name® Brand Salmon Filet, baked, cooled and flaked
- 1 ½ Cup Sour cream