No Name® Brand Wild Rice Meatballs
Intro: A quick and cooling first course is ready in no time with No-Name Wild Rice Meatballs and some pantry basics. These make an impressive appetizer on a buffet or a fantastic first course for guests. Easily Make them into a meal by adding some steamed rice. You can vary the vegetables by using anything that ends up in your crisper drawer. Easy, fast and flavorful!
No Name Wild Rice Meatball Preparation:
- Reheat in the oven according to recipe instructions.
- Place the Wild Rice Meatballs and your favorite sauce in a 9x 13 baking dish and stir to coat the meatballs.
- Place in a 425-degree oven until meatballs are 165 degrees internally and sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Remove the leaves of the lettuce and wash. Pat dry and place the leaves on a plate.
- Place the vegetables in the lettuce cups and top with the warmed Wild Rice Meatballs.Drizzle with extra sauce.
- 1 Bottle Teriyaki Glaze (or your favorite sauce)
- 1 pkg. No Name® Brand Wild Rice Meatballs
- 1-2 Heads Boston Bibb Lettuce
Toppings: (your choice)
- Sliced Red Peppers
- Sesame Seeds
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Shredded Cabbage
- Sliced Red Onion
- Sliced Mango
- Shredded Lettuce
- Bean Sprouts
- Sliced Snow Peas
- Crunchy Chow Mein Noodles
- Green Onions