No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Parmesan Chicken French Bread Appetizer
No Name® Parmesan Chicken French Bread Appetizer
Be ready for compliments on this great tasting & easy appetizer!
- Prep time 15 min
- Total time 35 min
- Ingredients 4
- Servings 12
- Remove chicken breasts from plastic & place on baking pan. Bake No Name chicken breasts according to package (Defrosted 22-25 min., Frozen 35-40 min).
- Cut French bread into 12 pieces.
- Slice Roma tomato into 12 slices.
- Cut 12 thin slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Once chicken is done, allow to cool for 5 min. & then slice into 12 pieces.
- Place tomato on top of bread, then chicken & then cheese.
- Place under broiler & watch for cheese to melt & brown (2-5 min.)
- 2 No Name® parmesan chicken breasts
- 1 French bread loaf
- 2 large Roma tomatoes (or 3 medium)
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese (6oz block of cheese, or bag of shredded cheese)