No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Parmesan Chicken Griddle Cake Appetizers
No Name® Parmesan Chicken Griddle Cake Appetizers
- Bake the Parmesan Chicken according to package directions.
- Once the chicken cools slightly, dice the chicken, dice the ciabatta roll into similar size pieces and blend these items with the egg, milk, mozzarella and salt.
- Let the mixture sit for 15 to 20 minutes then divide it into 8 equal appetizer size portions.
- Form the chicken mixture portions into patties and place on a platter.
- Heat a small amount of vegetable oil or olive oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Place the patties, 4 at a time, in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on the first side, turn and continue to cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve as an appetizer on top of chopped greens, shredded carrots, crumbled chevre goat cheese and creamy parmesan dressing.
- Garnish with grape tomatoes.
- 1 pc. Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast
- 1 ea. Ciabatta Roll – 2 oz.
- 1 Egg – lg.
- ½ cup Whole Milk
- ½ cup
- Mozzarella Cheese – shredded
- ½ tsp. Basil – dry
- ¼ tsp. Salt