No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Broiled Steaks with Pesto Butter
No Name® Broiled Steaks with Pesto Butter
- Season the steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Broil steaks according to the package directions.
- Mix the pesto and butter together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Boil the pasta, drain and toss with 6 tablespoons pesto butter.
- During the last 5 minutes of broiling, add the tomatoes to the baking sheet.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes, and then top the steaks with a dollop of pesto butter and brush the tomatoes with it also.
- Broil 1 minute more and serve with pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the pasta and tomatoes before serving.
- Serves 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 16-27 minutes
- 4 No Name® Steaks (choose your favorite cut), thawed
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- ¼ cup prepared Basil Pesto
- 4 medium Tomatoes, Halved
- 1 lb. Pasta, Linguini or Spaghetti
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated