No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Bacon and Wild Mushroom Agnolotti
No Name® Bacon and Wild Mushroom Agnolotti
- Prepare bacon according to package directions.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain the cooked pasta and then set aside as you cook the rest of the ingredients.
- To a medium hot saute pan, add the mushrooms tomatoes and peas.
- Cook for 1 1/2 – 2 mins.
- Add the Alfredo sauce and the Gouda cheese and heat for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pasta and cook just until heated through.
- Top with fresh thyme and serve.
Makes 2 servings
- 8 Strips no Name® Bacon
- 1 Pkg. (9 oz.) Wild Mushroom Agnolotti Pasta (found in the Dairy section)
- 1 Cup Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Slices (2 oz.) Smoked Gouda Cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup Peas (use frozen)
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme, fresh