No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Bacon & Fig Flatbread
No Name® Bacon & Fig Flatbread
- Lightly brush the bottom of the flatbread crust with olive oil.
- Spread the goat cheese on top of the flatbread crust.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon and fig pieces over the goat cheese.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp. of the reduced balsamic vinegar over the top of the bacon & figs.
- Heat the flatbread in the oven at 375 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fresh thyme over the flatbread before serving.
- ½ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
Place these items in a small sauce pan and cook on medium heat until the mixture is reduced to a syrup consistency.
- 1 Round 6 inch round Flatbread or Pita Bread (I used One Republic Flatbread)
- 1 tbsp. Chevre Goat Cheese
- 1 slice Bacon – cooked and cut into pieces
- 2 pcs. Dried Fig – cut into chunks
- ½ tsp. Fresh Thyme