No Name® Brand Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Prepare the No Name® Brand Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breasts according to package instructions in the oven.
- When the chicken is cooked, cut it into ½” sized cubes and reserve. Ensure the pecan crust is on each piece you use.
- Open the biscuit dough and roll the biscuits with a rolling pin until they are approximately ¼” thick. Cut the rolled biscuits like a pizza into ¼’s
- Drape one piece of the cut dough loosely into the well of a mini-muffin tin that has been greased thoroughly with non-stick spray. Spoon a small dollop of the whole grain mustard into the center of the dough in the well.
- Press a piece of cooked No Name Brand Pecan Chicken into the well on top of the mustard in the dough.
- Repeat for all remaining pieces of dough and chicken.
- Bake the bites for 10-12 minutes at 350, or until golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, drizzle the honey over the bites while they are still hot.Sprinkle with the fresh, chopped thyme.
- Slice a thin wedge of fresh apple and press it into each cup.
(serves 18-20 bites)
- 1 each No Name Brand Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast, cooked and cut into pieces about ½” square
- 1 tube Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (Pillsbury Grands, or similar)
- 1 each Honeycrisp Apple (or similar)
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Thyme, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp. Honey
- ½ C Whole Grain Mustard