No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Steak with Pesto Butter
No Name® Steak with Pesto Butter
- In a bowl, mix together the room temperature butter with pesto. Use a small spatula or fork to mix well, ensuring pesto is evenly distributed.
- Wrap pesto butter in plastic cling wrap and refrigerate.
- Make No Name Original Steaks according to package directions.
- Add a generous slice of pesto to each hot No Name Steak and serve.
- 1 package No Name Original Steaks
- 1 stick butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 tbsp. prepared basil pesto (from a jar) or fresh basil pesto