No Name® Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Our hand crafted No Name® Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is stuffed with jalapenos and cream cheese. These delicious chicken breasts can be cooked from frozen, are great on the grill or baked in the oven. They are individually vacuum sealed for maximum freshness and convenience.Where to buy
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
INGREDIENTS: CHICKEN BREAST, WATER, POTASSIUM CITRATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, WRAPPED WITH: BACON (CURED WITH WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE), STUFFED WITH: PASTEURIZED PROCESSED MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, WATER, CREAM, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, LACTIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, SORBIC ACID, ENZYMES, POWDERED CELLULOSE(TO PREVENT CAKING), POTASSIUM SORBATE AND NATAMYCIN (PRESERVATIVES)), CREAM CHEESE(PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, STABILIZERS(CAROB BEAN AND/OR XANTHAN AND/OR GUAR GUMS), DICED GREEN JALAPENO PEPPERS, TOPPED WITH: SALT, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, SPICES(CHILI PEPPER, BLACK PEPPER).
- Preheat to 350˚F
- Remove from plastic wrap
- Bake uncovered in baking pan
- Place in oven and bake according to times listed below or until internal temperature of the product reaches 165˚F.
- Defrosted: 35 minutes
- Frozen: 60 minutes
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from plastic wrap. Make a foil pouch.
Place foil onto grill grates. Place chicken on the foil.
Cooked covered over indirect heat approximately 35 minutes or until product reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F.
Since grill brands vary, cooking times may need to be adjusted. Always defrost product in the refrigerator. Do not place cooked product on the plate that held the raw product. Turn product with tongs or a spatula. Piercing product with a fork results in loss of flavorful juices.
- Pre-heat fryer per manual instructions to 350˚F.
- Remove chicken from plastic wrap.
- Place chicken in fryer according to air fryer instructions and cook according to times listed or until internal product reaches an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Defrosted: 27-31 minutes
- Frozen: 28-42 minutes