No Name® Wild Rice Meatball Pocket Sandwiches
- Heat meatballs in the oven or microwave according to package directions. Cut each meatball in half.
- Make beef gravy by heating together the water and red wine. Stir in the dry gravy mixture. Heat for approximately 1-2 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and hold until ready to use in the pocket sandwich mixture.
- Remove biscuit dough from the package.
- Lightly dust a cutting board with flour, flatten each piece of biscuit dough. With a rolling pin, roll out each piece of dough into a 5 inch circle.
- Place 4 pieces of wild rice meatballs (cut side down) on one half of the dough circle and top the meatballs with the beef gravy, mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
- Fold the rest of the dough over the meatball mixture to form a half moon shape.
- Lightly brush the top of the dough with olive oil and sprinkle a small amount of the Swiss cheese over the meatball pocket.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 14-17 minutes or until meatball pocket is nicely browned.
- Remove and serve.
- No Name® Wild Rice Meatballs
- 1 pkg. Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
- 1 pkt. McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 pkg. Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 pkg. Shredded Swiss Cheese
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- ¾ cup Water
- Olive Oil
Per pocket sandwich add the following:
- 1½ tbsp. Baby Portabella Mushrooms – chopped
- 1 tbsp. Swiss cheese – shredded
- 1½ tbsp. Beef Gravy