No Name Meats / Recipes / No Name® Pecan Chicken with Corn Chowder
No Name® Pecan Chicken with Corn Chowder
- Place the No Name® Pecan Crusted Chicken in the oven and bake according to package directions.
- Heat the soup according to package directions and pour the soup into a bowl.
- Cut the pecan chicken into strips and add to the soup bowl – use ½ of pecan chicken for each bowl of soup.
- Grate smoked Gouda and place on top of the soup & chicken.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro or Italian parsley.
- No Name® Pecan Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Good quality Corn Chowder – frozen or canned
- Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Fresh Cilantro or Italian Parsley